Congratulations on choosing One Accord Physical Therapy as your teammate in your recovery process!
Here are a few suggestions that will help your experience go smoothly:
1. Remember to bring in appropriate attire such as loose-fitting clothes, preferably shorts and a t-shirt.
2. NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK Please choose the location of your appointment to receive the appropriate paperwork:
(NOTE: Incomplete paperwork will take away from your evaluation & treatment time. If you are unable to complete your paperwork prior to your appointment, please arrive 20 minutes early to complete it prior to your appointment.)
3. Remember to bring a form of payment either check, cash or credit card to pay for any services not covered by your insurance or for your co-insurance. We believe in full disclosure, so you can have confidence that we would never charge you for a service without completely explaining it to you, and with your full agreement.
4. Please do not be late, time is very valuable, and in order to respect your time and others, we ask that all patients show up on time. If you are late please understand we do have 10-minute late policy that may require you to reschedule. Note that all reschedules or cancellations without a 24-hour notice are charged a $50.00 fee. If you need to cancel, please call us at your earliest convenience so that we can put someone else in your time slot that needs it.
5. Please show up 20 minutes early to your appointment so that if there is any insurance questions or additional paperwork to be completed we can take care of them at that time.
We look forward to serving you and helping you on your road to recovery. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions, concerns or comments.